IronReapers Kinship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypia Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Apocalypia Introduction Empty Apocalypia Introduction

Post  Apocalypia Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:17 pm

Apocalypia Introduction 17999811

My name is Allen. I'm currently as of this writing 18 years old, and enjoying my time. I am a Buddhist, and I try to avoid violence as much as possible. I am currently enrolled in a program called Craven Early College. In this program, I go to school for 5 years right after the 8th grade, and I end it with a high school diploma and an associates degree (normally takes 6 years.) Plus, all of my classes count as Honor AP courses, meaning my GPA is huge. I am actively involved with my school and when I was a 3rd and 4th year student I was called on to meet with the Board of directors and the Governor of my state. This is my last year in the program, and I will be leaving with 2-3 associates degrees. Two-Three times the amount we normally get.

What am I like on a personal level? I'm calm, cool, and collected. However, when excited I do get out of control sometimes, who doesn't? Anyway, I own a car that I am extremely proud of. It is a 1997 Red Ford Mustang. Not bad right? Thought so.

Musically, I love Journey, Rise Against, Skillet, 30 Seconds to Mars, Frank Sinatra, Scatman John, Eminem, A day to Remember, Sick Puppies (I'm in love with Emma Anzai, their bassist.....) and many many more.

I also play the Bass Guitar actively. I bought an 80 buck Squier Bass, and I love it to death.

That's about it for me. :] If you want to know anything else, ask.
Apocalypia
Apocalypia
Admin

https://ironreapers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Apocalypia Introduction Empty Re: Apocalypia Introduction

Post  elbo Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:04 am

Nice to see you're a Buddhist, i'm a Taoist flower
elbo
elbo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: